Bạn đang xem: You need administrator permission to delete this folder error
You Need Administrator Permission To Delete This Folder Error
We’ve sầu done the retìm kiếm for you, so here’s what works to solve this error.
1. Change Folder PropertiesGo lớn the folder location on your computer.Right-clichồng on the folder that’s showing administrator permission required error and select properties.Cliông chồng on the Security tab that opens và click Edit under Group or user names.Now cliông xã Add và in the text field under “Enter the names of the objects to select the box”, type everyone.Once done, clichồng on “Cheông chồng Names” & press OK.In the new Windows that pop up after your cliông chồng on OK, go lớn Security > Permissions of Everyone & select the Full control option.
Now all users, whether they are admin, TrustedInstaller, or an ordinary user, will have complete control over the thư mục & will be able to delete it.
2. Modify User Account Control
There are times when taking ownership of the folder in Windows 10 doesn’t solve sầu the issue. The administrator error persists. Under these circumstances, use the following method:Select your account and cliông chồng ‘Change user trương mục control settings’.On the User Account Control Settings Window, you will notice a Slider with a marker placed on Never Notify Me When I Make Changes khổng lồ Windows Settings. Move the slider down to Never Notify Option.Now Reboot your computer & you will be able khổng lồ delete the folder asking for admin privileges lớn complete the task.
3. Windows Native Administrator Account Activation
If both the solutions provided above haven’t helped you in deleting the folder, you can try to activate the native Administrator account. Here is how you can vì this:mở cửa Commvà Prompt with admin rights.In the Comm& Prompt window, enter the following command;
net user administrator /active: yesEnter the following command and tap Enter.net user administrator “PasswordNow reboot your computer. Login through the native sầu administrator account & delete the thư mục.
4. Booting inkhổng lồ Safe Mode
In case none of the solutions are working for you, you can boot inkhổng lồ Windows Safe Mode and delete the folder. Here’s how you can do it:Cliông xã on the Start button and select Settings from the left pane of the menuCliông xã Update và Security.Now clichồng on Recovery option in the left pane of the WindowsClick on Restart Now button under Advanced Startup optionOnce your computer is rebooting, press F4 khổng lồ enter Safe Mode.When you see the desktop with a blaông xã background, you will be in Safe Mode. Go ahead & delete the thư mục.
5. System File Checker
This is an unconventional way of fixing the admin error when deleting a folder, but it works especially if the thư mục has inherited permissions from an app that has been installed or a thư mục that came from a different system.Open Comm& Prompt with admin rights.Enter the following command
SFC /scannowOnce the scan is completed, restart the systemAfter the reboot, delete the thư mục.
6. Take Control through Custom.BAT fileYou can forcefully take control of the problematic folder by creating a custom .bat file also works for them. Here is how you vì chưng it.Open File Explorer and navigate to lớn the folder you’re trying lớn delete.Rename the folder to lớn Locked Directory.Move sầu the thư mục khổng lồ the root of the C drive i.e., move the thư mục to lớn the C drive sầu so that it is NOT nested under any other thư mục.Create a next text file (use Notepad) at the root of the C drive.Enter the following in the tệp tin and save it with the BAT file extension. Name the file del_directory.bat.
SET DIRECTORY_NAME="C:Locked_Directory"TAKEDOWN /f %DIRECTORY_NAME% /r /d yICACLS %DIRECTORY_NAME% /grant administrators:F /tPAUSERun the file with admin rights & it will delete the folder.
Xem thêm: Sách Giải Bài Tập Toán Lớp 5 Luyện Tập Chung Trang 80 Luyện Tập Chung
Apart from these methods, there are myriads of third-tiệc nhỏ tools available that can help you in taking back the access khổng lồ system folders. You can try using them but only as a last resort. There’s nothing those tools can bởi that the above fixes aren’t doing. You should also exercise a degree of caution when deleting a thư mục that Windows 10 is preventing you from deleting because it might be critical to the system. Getting it baông xã may be impossible and you may need to lớn reinstall the OS lớn restore stability.